Quality Training Services
SFO Technologies conducts a series of training programmes to help professionals to understand the value of quality and the means of ensuring the same while developing software products or delivering services. The aim is to create highly skilled programming and testing professionals through high-quality training with the help of committed faculty. Our training sessions are handled by professionals who are experts in the areas of Process Consulting, Quality Assurance, Test Management, Verification & Validations as per the various industry standards and models.
Listed below are some of the regular training programmes NeST IT organizes:
- ISTQB Foundation Level
- ISTQB Advanced Level
- Training on Metrics
- Training on Risk Management, Configuration Management
- Training on Fundamentals of Software Testing – How to write Test cases, Requirements specification to Test Cases, Test case execution and bug reporting, Verification of bug fixed product
- Software Testing Techniques – Black Box Testing, White Box Testing , Test Case Design Approaches
- Training on different Testing Tools – Selenium, QTP, Load Runner, J Meter etc.
- Introduction to CMMI Model
- Introduction to ISO Standards – ISO9001, ISO27001, ISO13485, ASPICE, TL9000, ISO26262
- Workshop on Quantitative Project Management (QPM), Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- CMMI HM Training
- Fresher recruits Training – SDLC, Software Testing, Software Quality Assurance Concepts/Techniques etc
In addition, SFO also conducts training programmes in educational institutions focused on both the hard skills (software engineering, project management, quality management, testing and development methodologies, etc – and soft skills (communication skills, etiquette, team-building, etc) with a view to prepare the graduating candidates employment-ready.