Sheet Metal Fabrication
The right equipment, personnel and technology to design, fabricate and assemble quality sheet metal parts to product specific requirements is the forte of SFO. Reduction in product development cycle is achieved by SFO engineers as they concentrate on manufacturing processes during the design stage itself.
- Metal Finishing: Phosphating, Plating and Chromating
- Tool Design
- Robotic Powder Coating
- Wet Coating
- Press Brakes up to 250 T
- CNC Press Brakes
- Laser Cutting
SFO’s stamping division is having 18 mechanical presses ranging from 25T to 250T, double crank presses from Komastu and Seyi capable of precision volume production parts.
- Material from CRCA, SS, Cu, Brass, Aluminium etc.
- Complex progressive tools for connector and other smaller assemblies
- Multiple stage tools for complex bending and profiles
- Progressive tools of 0.5 to 3.0mm thickness and upto 60 SPM
- Secondary operation’s – threading, welding, hemming, Pem fixing and all kinds of surface treatments and finishes
- Standard draw components
SFO’s integrated sheet metal & stamping plants in Bangalore specialize in manufacturing mechanical components and subassemblies for global customers. The plants have in-house engineering, NPI and tool maintenance team.