SFO designs and manufactures a variety of Magnetic components such as Transformers, Inductors, Chokes, Filters , Adapter Chargers, Power Supplies and Current Transformers for Metering & Control equipment. SFO also designs Magnetic products to customer given specifications. The manufacturing facility for Magnetics is well equipped with Semi-automatic / Automatic Single Spindle and Multi Spindle Winding Machines, Ultrasonic Splicing, Tig Welding, Lamination Stacking, Automatic Wire Cut & Strip Machine, Vacuum Impregnation Chamber, Baking Ovens and state-of-the-art Test equipment including product specific Automated Test Systems.
The facility is located in Cochin, catering to all industry verticals like Healthcare, Industrial, Energy and Telecom sectors. Range of products include Power Transformers, Current Transformers and HF Transformers & Inductors complying with international standards.
- HF Transformers – up to 300Watts, 20 KHz to RF range
- 50/60Hz Transformers – up to 2KVA
- CT accuracy class – 0.2 and 0.5 per ANSI
- UL approved Direct Plug-In cord connected class 2 Power units
- Compliance to stringent environmental conditions, viz: – 40°C to +150°C
- Products meeting UL, CSA and EN
- Materials comply to UL, CSA, RoHS and REACH
- Vacuum Impregnation Chamber for Varnishing
- Winding Wire ranging from 0.05mm to 3.5mm diameter.
- In house capability to design & build ATE for Testing
SFO Technologies is initiating a new project to manufacture world class relays for Energy meter and other power applications under our Magnetics Division. The product will utilise other in house capabilities for manufacture of components and sourcing of components and subsystems for relays. The product range would cover 100 Amps Single pole relay followed by Two pole relays for remote disconnect Smart Energy meters. More such relays would be added to this range in future.
The single pole relays will be a substitute for relays used in Energy Meters in India and abroad. Customization demands from customers will be undertaken by Magnetic Divisions
Products getting ready now includes a Single pole 100 Amps relay as well as a Two pole 80 Amps relays shown below.
Single Pole Relay 100Amps
|EC 62052-31 Capability
|UC3 at 100A/276V
|Rated UC3 Load
Two Pole Relay 80 Amps
|IEC 62052-31 Capability
|UC3 at 80A/276V
|Rated UC3 Load
Other in house capabilities that would be utilised would include
Injection moulding for cover and other plastic components.