Embedded systems are an essential part of the healthcare industry. From monitoring health conditions to treating diseases, embedded technology delivers precise, accurate results with a small footprint.
With the tremendous expertise in healthcare standards and embedded development, SFO technologies can help in developing and manufacturing a wide variety of embedded products ranging from simple self-monitoring wearables to complex surgical devices. SFO has expertise spreading along MCU based system development, mobile app development and cloud app development so that end to end M2M systems can be developed.
- Embedded HMI : Qt, QML
- Open Source : Java, PHP, MySQL
- Middleware: C, C++
- MCU based core firmware applications in C
- Mobile : Android, IOS, Windows
- Wireless applications– BT, BLE, WiFi , NFC, RFID, Zigbee
- MCU platforms – STM32F, MSP430, Kinetis, IMXQ
- Software V&V
Middleware & Protocols
- Networking protocols
- Middleware frameworks
- HAL –SPI, I2C, SDIO, I2S
- OpenSSL, WolfSSL, WolfSSH
- Yocto, Open Wrt – Build environment for Embedded Linux
OS & Drivers
- Device driver development / customization or porting for low end RTOS
- Integration of WiFi, BT, BLE, Zigbee drivers
- Operating Systems: Embedded Linux, WinCE, Android
- Embedded Linux Kernel and Boot loader customization
- RTOS – MQX, FreeRTOS, VxWorksTIRTOS etc.
- Schematic preparation, Component selection and BOM optimization.
- PCB Design, Fab & assembly
- Board Bring-up
- Test code development, Power-Up and sanity testing of boards and board V&V.
- Tools: Allegro PCB Design & SI.
- TDX Designer
Refining life through testing